High Efficiency Spot and Projection Welder for The Steel Metal Processing Manufacturing Industry
- Model NO.: Dtn-80-1-350
- Cooling Way: Water Cooling
- Electric Current: AC
- Type: Resistance Welders
- Model: Dtn-80-1-350
- Trademark: xinzhou
- Origin: Ningbo, China
- Control: Manual
- Electrode Stroke: Vertical
- Welding Spot Number: Single
- Current: Alternating Current
- Application: Wire Hardware, Household Appliance, Metal Plate
- Specification: DTN-80-1-350
- HS Code: 8468200090
DTN: Pneumatic AC Type spot and projection welder
1: The lower machine arm is unadjustable.
L: The length of machine arm
1. The machine structure is stable.
2. For second current-carrying parts, the upper part is insulative. That is to avoid iron attached, and short-circuit accident, maybe happen, when you put the material on the under base.
3. The interval between upper and under electrode is alterable, and equiped with auxiliary stroke. The operability and universality has be improved.
4. You can adjust the speed of electrode, which used to press the welding material. It can slow down the shock to material when the machine press the welding material, and reduce the noise.
5. Transformer has adopted the low impedance design. Second circuit using the high-quality conducting material. It can reduce the internal friction. The small input can acquire bigger welding current.
6. I can reserve 15 welding procedure, different welding condition can reserved in the different welding procedure. It can welding the different material accurately conveniently and smoothly.
7. The second feedbackloop can make up the welding current sustainably. Twice discharge operating mode can improve the welding stability. The special material can be preheated or tempered.
8. Operation interface use digital or liquid crystal display (LCD), Clear, simple, intuitive.
9. It apply to the iron wire hardware, household appliances manufacture, metal pate processing and manufacturing, micro-electronics and other domain.
Main Parameters for reference :
Note : Those datas above are only for your reference .